Tuesday 2 December 2014

3 bedder house in Warrington



I had a landlord come in to see me yesterday asking me what type of property he should be buying for his next buy-to-let. Whilst going through the property websites, I spotted this one and thought I would share it with you all.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48998180.html?premiumA=true

It's in the Fearnhead area of Warrington. It may not have the most modern of kitchens fitted, but it looks perfectly functional, it's not so dated that you would feel like you are living in the past! it will just need new flooring and probably a splash of magie

This house is on the market for £94,950, I'm sure you could negotiate the price a little bit, (I wouldn't expect thousands off though, houses are selling very near their asking prices at the moment!) I would expect this to rent for at least £600, maybe even £625. So airing on the optimistic side, you could expect a gross yield of 6.8%. Not too bad, especially as you don;t have to worry about block management charges etc which you would with a flat!.

If you would like any advice on where (or where not) to buy, feel free to give me a call or drop me an e-mail tpatel@hamlethomesproperty.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment