Tuesday 21 April 2015

Cracking house in Warrington with great potential for buy to let...




Good afternoon property hunters. Had my eyes and ears to the ground to see what tasty little property treats are about and have got a few that I will be posting out this week. This one particularly caught my eye. 3 Bedroom houses are in high demand, in this particular area of warrington you can expect to achieve £550 pcm rent so thats over 8% yield.


The asking price is £76,000 and similar properties are renting in the area for £525 - £550 pcm, even basing it on the lower figure, it's still 8%. The property looks like its in great condition however if this is purchased as an investment i would decorate all the rooms to a neutral colour. My estimate yield figure includes £4000 refurbishment.  The type of tenant you tend to attract in these areas are long term families, so voids will be at a low.

Click here to view property

I'm always available for a chat if you fancy it, so come on down for a cuppa or email me on tpatel@hamlethomesproperty.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment