Wednesday 17 June 2015

This Deal CAN not be missed Great Yields or a Great Flip.




Good Afternoon Readers, So I have noticed a property come up for sale on a street i invested in around this time last year. Now this house which is at auction is on Hoyle Street in Warrington.


I purchased a house 2 doors down from this house last year for £50k i spent around £18k on the refurb costs, however this property will let all day long at £500pcm bringing me in an impressive yield of 8.8% The numbers stack up and its a no brainer.

I will be more than happy to share my experience on this property including all the pictures for the refurb as the property did not have any gas central heating, it was taken back to brick and i started again. It is now a lovely 3 bedroom house ideal for a small family as it is in walking distance to local schools at the top of the road and town is only a 10 minute walk.

click to see refurb pictures


So when i spotted this property on rightmove today i had to share it with my readers. I know that internally the property will need to be modernised however i do not know how much refurbishment would be needed for this property. If done right though and purchased at £45k you can pull in a great yield with this property.

why not talk to me about this particular deal on Manoj (01925) 235 338 or pop in for a coffee and some free advice at our offices in Warrington. 


If you enjoy reading my articles please visit the links below to view back dated issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment