Tuesday 19 January 2016

3 Bed semi in Warrington with MASSIVE 13% yield




Good Afternoon readers - so I thought I would share this 3 bedroom semi in Warrington. It is on the market for £85k with our friends over at Edwards Grounds.

This is not the usual 2 up 2 down I tend to post - This lovely 3 bed semi on Dorothea St in Orford has a lot of potential and is an ideal invest for someone who can do a lot of work themselves such as a builder. I believe the owners will take £80k for this property. 



As you can see the property inside is dated so a new kitchen and bathroom and decorating throughout - if we round up and say works will cost £10k then the achievable rent would be around the £550pcm mark. giving you a yield of 7.3%



This property can be made more desirable by knocking the wall down between the kitchen and dining room and having a open kitchen diner area. Alternatively as it stands this property can be a 4 bedroom HMO (lounge becomes bedroom 1. dining room becomes bedroom 2 etc). Letting each room out individually for around £80pw when full would give you as an investor £1389.66 income pcm then minus the rent of one room to pay for the council tax utilities + cost to supply wifi (£350) Still over £1k from this 3 bedroom semi achieving a yield of 13%

Want to know more on how to do this and what options you have?

Come in and chat to me my office is based on 6 Bankside, Crosfield St, Warrington, WA1 1UP or drop me an email on manoj@hamletwarrington.co.uk you can always give me a call on 01925 235 338

No comments:

Post a Comment