Monday 6 October 2014

Looks can be deceiving in Warrington





This house is a bit of surprise, I came across this on Rightmove whilst doing my routine nosey, (it's always good to keep abreast of what's going on in your local area) Whilst not so attractive on the outside, inside is lovely. The current owner has clearly spent quite a bit of money here, (saves you the trouble if you buy it!)


Just come on the market for £124,950 & because of the condition it's in, I'm sure there will be plenty of people lined up for it, so be quick. I have seen that one similar recently on this road for £600 pcm. Based on these figures, this would produce a yield of 5.7%. Being freehold as well, means that you probably wont have to worry about any other costs such as maintenance charges, like you do with flats


If this one floats your boat, get in touch with the agent asap, link below for more details:


http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30981033.html

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. building chateau beach residences For Sale

    ReplyDelete