Monday 13 October 2014

Monday deal of the day in Warrington with a 8.5% return!





Good Morning, hope you all had a good weekend and are now ready to start looking for some investment properties this week!

On my Zoopla travels this morning, I noticed this 2 bedder . It is a nice example, nothing too fancy, but it looks to be nicely presented. This area is very popular with tenants as it's not too far from the town centre and also has easy access to main road links as well. 

It's on the market for £70,000, which doesn't seem too unreasonable and I would expect to be able to achieve in the region of £495 pcm rent. Based on these figures alone, you could be looking at an annual yield of 8.5%. 

If you require any advice on where to buy (or not as the case may be), drop me a line or send me an e-mail tpatel@hamlethomesproperty.co.uk


1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to dig deep and kickoff utilizing resources that I received from you. Your exuberance is refreshing. building ocean three For Sale

    ReplyDelete